For some of you, being in school gives you the opportunity to have a chat with a trusted adult in a safe environment. At any time, if you feel that you need some extra support, please find below the details of trusted organisations that you can contact if you need to speak to someone.
- Childline is open 24/7 and you can talk to a Childline Counsellor over the phone, email or live chat. Visit https://childline.org.uk/ or call 0800 1111.
- Breathing Space Scotland provides mental health support through a phone helpline. Visit https://breathingspace.scot/ or call 0800 83 85 87.
- Hopeline is aimed at preventing a sense of helplessness and you can speak to them on the phone or over email. Visit https://www.papyrus-uk.org/ or call 0800 068 41 41.
- The Mix provides advice to young people via a phone line, email support and live chat. Visit https://themix.org.uk/ or call 0808 808 4994.
- Samaritans are open 24/7. Visit https://samaritans.org/ or call 116 123.
- In emergencies, please call 999 immediately.