Our vision: Where we want to be
In partnership with our school community, our vision is to improve the performance of our school, giving our students a first class education which meets their individual needs and offers them appropriate personal support to achieve positive and sustained destinations.
Our values: Ambition & Respect
Our aims: How we will get there
- To provide high quality education for every pupil within a supportive and caring environment.
- To equip pupils with the skills, attitudes and expectations required to prosper in a changing society.
- To promote positive partnerships between school, parents and the wider community.
- To promote the holistic development of pupils and staff.
- To encourage compassion, equality, honesty, justice, respect, responsibility and trust and to share these core values within our school community.