Please see below a job description for the apprenticeship positions we are looking to fill will immediate effect (we have three vacancies we are looking to fill) :
Apprentice Business Administrator
Oakbank Waste Management Ltd have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Business Administrator to join their busy team. You will be required to assist and support all office-based activities whilst achieving a worked based SVQ Qualification in Business Administration. You will gain experience in providing an excellent customer service, processing, communication and administration skills whilst becoming a valued member of the team.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, have a flexible approach and the ability to adapt to changing priorities, this role is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills within a fast moving and supportive environment.
The applicant must be experienced and competent in IT and be aware of the need of confidentiality.
This is a full time, apprenticeship position. This role is office based.
Hours are Monday to Friday 0800 – 1700.
• Answering calls efficiently and effectively whilst resolving any issues.
• Taking measures to ensure messages are taking accordingly and reported to the appropriate personnel.
• Welcoming customers during visits and being responsible for registering them onto site correctly.
• Providing accurate email correspondence for appropriate personnel.
• Typing of any ad hoc letters as required by management.
• Any other ad-hoc duties as requested.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Customer focused attitude
• Effective communicator – written, verbal, listening skills.
• Effective time management
• Attention to detail
• Microsoft word/excel/Outlook
• Good problem-solving ability
• Collaboration and Co-operation
• Confidence and Independence
• Respect for Confidentiality
• Team Player but able to work on own initiative
This position is well suited to an individual that is looking to develop their career in administration and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
To apply please call 01387 268160 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV