Noblehill Primary School P6 pupils have been visiting the Science Department at Dumfries High School over the past two weeks to learn all about electricity.
They started their session by spotting the hazards on electrical appliances and how to avoid being electrocuted.
Ms Henry started off by giving each group a light bulb and a battery. The aim was to light the bulb! They moved on to making circuits, learned about negatives and positives and then tested a range of materials for electrical conductivity.